Fallout 3 locations project
Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop
It's located just south of the highway passing over Girdershade. There is a vending machine and various items inside.
The store opens up into a small 10 ft. by 10 ft. room. Straight ahead is a counter and behind that is a shelf. On the right is a freezer and to the left is a workbench.
- Bottlecap mine schematics: on the workbench
- Nikola Tesla and You: on the counter
- Nuka-Cola Quantum: on the shelf
- The source of Signal Sierra Victor is located southeast of Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop.
- After completing the Waters of Life quest, a Vertibird may drop off some Enclave troops directly in front of the shack, however the same place is also a spawn for a number of giant or albino radscorpions, resulting in a rough battle.
- There is a random encounter location at the top of the broken highway ramp to the northwest.
Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop only appears in Fallout 3.
- Mentats on the back, that will be impossible to get, as it will be slightly inside the wall. They can be taken using the L2 camera trick. There may be a box of
- There may be a knocking sound coming from the floor accompanied by red sparks flying from it. It's unknown what causes this but is suspected to be caused by having a follower.