Fallout 3 locations project
Isabella Proud's camp
The camp and corpses
Isabella Proud's camp is an unmarked location in Fallout 3.
The camp is very tricky to get to. It is located In the "backyard" of the factory in Takoma Industrial. Before you find the Talon tent, jump over the railing onto the metal structure which is half submerged. Jump onto the small ledge and then travel right and then left between two buildings and take a right at the end of the alley. The camp is on the other side of a small pond.
The camp consists of Isabella Proud and her husband Jason, both deceased at the time when you arrive. It consists of a tent containing a terminal with Isabella's notes on her research and some feral ghouls in a pool of water nearby as well as the corpses of its former inhabitants, clad in radiation suits.
To the south of where you enter the clearing containing the irradiated pond and campsite, there is a narrow alley with broken concrete, protruding rebar, and rubble piled up between the two buildings. Climb the debris and at the end of the ally there is a skeleton along with a bucket containing a Chinese assault rifle, a can of Pork n' Beans, 3 beers, and some RadAway. Also 2 ammunition boxes with 5.56 ammunition can be found next to the skeleton.
- The glowing one Isabella called "Samuel" in her notes appears in the vicinity after you read the journal on the terminal.
- The camp is actually across the eastern border of the map.
- It is very possible that she died on the 76th day, after she coated her suit with resin on day 75. Her actions doomed herself and her husband, Jason.
- After you have completed The Waters of Life, two Enclave Vertibirds will fly north just when you approach the radioactive pond.
Isabella Proud's camp appears only in Fallout 3.
- The bodies and feral ghouls do not always appear. Leaving the area and returning may cause them to.
- Traversing over the pile of rubble could lead you off of the map. Save before exploring.
How to get to the camp from the factory.