The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
In Sheep's Clothing
|For the Fallout 76 quest of a similar name, see Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.|
Piper was right about Mayor McDonough being a synth. He has taken Geneva hostage and threatens to kill her and anyone else who gets in his way when he chooses to escape into the Commonwealth. The Sole Survivor has to ensure that the situation is defuses one way or another.
- After completing the main story of the game, (institute ending may not work) enter Diamond City to find Danny Sullivan dying outside All Faiths Chapel.
- (Optional) Give Danny a stimpak to save his life.
- Go up to the Mayor's box.
- Press the button behind Geneva's desk to open the locked door.
- Confront McDonough in his office.
- Let him go.
- Convince him to turn himself in.
- Kill him.
|10||Confront Mayor McDonough||Mayor McDonough has been revealed to be a Synth and an Institute spy. He shot Danny Sullivan, who is now bleeding out on the street.|
|20||(Optional) Save Danny Sullivan|
|500||It's over. McDonough is no longer the mayor of Diamond City and won't be a threat to its citizens any more.|