The Boston office of America's most popular comic book publisher, Hubris Comics contained a comic book shop, employee offices, and a recording studio for filming television programs inspired by the comic.
Hubris Comics is lousy with feral ghouls throughout; over a dozen skulk around the building. The first floor is the comic books shop. There is also a storeroom in the corner of the store. The stairs in the back of the shop lead up to the offices where employees would write the scripts for comics, films and television programs. The area is significantly damaged from disrepair.
Staircases on the east and west ends of the employee offices lead up to the executive writer offices and meeting rooms. On the south end of this section is the entrance to the recording studio (distinguished by the "ON AIR" sign in front of the door). In the recording studio is the set, a control studio and a dressing room. A ladder in the corner of the studio leads to the roof.
- The " Visit the Ux-Ron Galaxy!!" issue of The Unstoppables comic is on the front counter, next to a cash register.
- The "Invasion of the Zetans" issue of Astoundingly Awesome Tales is in the dressing room in the recording studio.
- Grognak's axe is in the Advanced locked display case behind the front counter.
- A Silver Shroud photo is in a display case in the western most room on the second floor.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum in the western most break room, in a Nuka-Cola machine.
- A Silver Shroud costume is in the recording studio, on a mannequin on set.
- Grognak costume is on a locker shelf in the southwest corner of the recording studio.
- Silver Shroud script
- The Silver Submachine Gun Prop is behind the backdrop in the recording studio.
- Scavenger's lead is on a deceased Scavenger at the foot of the entrance to the store.
Hubris Comics appears only in Fallout 4.
Signs and displays
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.453: "[11.03] HUBRIS COMICS
This is the local store and office of Hubris Comics, publishers of classic graphic novels. In addition to the downstairs shop, the building also includes offices for the production staff a small television studio on the fourth floor."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)