Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Gypsum train yard
The outside is patrolled by many blind deathclaws and young deathclaws. The office building is occupied by three giant ants, whose bodies may or may not contain ant nectar and/or an ant egg or two. In addition there are 10 ant egg clutches, most of them containing ant meat.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the desk in rear of the Gypsum Quarry Office building. It will usually disappear during the battle with the ants.
- First aid box on a counter next to a coffee maker.
- Ant nectar and/or ant egg are dropped by the ants and in the egg clutches.
- There is an unmarked train tunnel north of the train yard that leads to Nellis Air Force Base and may be used to avoid the howitzer bombardment when approaching the base.
- Gypsum is a very soft sulfate mineral composed of calcium sulfate dihydrate. It is used as a fertilizer and is the main constituent in many forms of plaster.
The Gypsum train yard only appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- frag grenade into the area of the desk (with the dead terminal) seems to make the bottle cap re-appear on the desk. The Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap does not always appear. Reloading from a previous save may fix this. Alternatively tossing a