Groves Family Cabin
Groves Family Cabin is a location in Fallout 76.
A pair of old hunting cabins that belonged to the Groves family. Now long gone and derelict.
Points of interest
- The cabins are two and include a small garden. The garden offers carrots, firecaps, gourds, and even mutrfruit. There's also the usual spawn points for recipe and harvestable logs.
- Potential bobblehead: On top of the bunk bed, in the southeast corner, inside the cabin with the trunk and American flag.
- Potential magazine: On or below the bottom bunk of the bunk bed outside the northwest cabin with the lockers inside it. The bed is on the side of the cabin near the small allotment of crops (exterior).
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Groves Family Cabin appears in Fallout 76.