Greater Mass Blood Clinic
This is a small, heavily damaged outpatient clinic that once performed blood tests for Fort Hagen. The place has become swarmed with bloatflies and bloodbugs that have taken a liking to the blood packs here.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
The ground floor has little of note, containing a reception desk and a collapsed floor allowing access to the second floor. The second floor is comprised of a few collapsed offices; the first room on the right is the only room that hasn't collapsed and the blood clinic key rests on the desk. The key opens a door on the west side of the building, allowing access to the basement, which contains a stash of chems along with the blood unit refrigerators.
The second floor also contains a laboratory locked behind a terminal. This laboratory contains a chemistry station. An additional collapse floor in the southwest corner of the second floor leads up to the roof, which is the site of a (now absent) wastelander, complete with a bed and an ammunition box
- A Massachusetts Surgical Journal is in the laboratory, behind the door requiring the blood clinic password. The password can be found in the basement of the facility.
- Over 25 blood packs can be found throughout the facility.
- Blood Clinic Key (2): one on a desk on the second floor, the other on the first floor, next to the skeleton behind the locked outer door.
- A Combat rifle can be found on the roof of the clinic next to a dead body.
The Greater Mass Blood Clinic appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.310: "[3.13] GREATER MASS BLOOD CLINIC
This is a small, heavily damaged outpatient clinic that once performed blood tests for the military base. The mutated wildlife has taken a liking to the blood packs here.
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)