Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Great Khan encampment
The Great Khan encampment is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. Located south-east of the Makeshift Great Khan Camp and West of Quarry Junction, it is used to overlook Quarry Junction by the Great Khans.
- Reaching this location can be extremely difficult, for Deathclaws will usually spawn near it, making it almost impossible for low level characters to make it to the encampment.
- If you use a Stealth Boy, it can make this trek much easier.
The Great Khan encampment appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- metal box that is difficult to reach due to a invisible wall next to the cliff wall, and even if you somehow get around the invisible wall (traveling around the cliff and thus around the wall), the metal box is empty anyway. If you go into third-person and look at the box at an angle it is possible to reach, however stated previously it is empty. If you use fast travel you may be stuck behind this wall, impossible to get out of there. There is a
- deathclaw may be next to the makeshift beds and completely ignores the player and the Great Khans. Sometimes a
- if a deathclaw follows you to the encampment on your way up, it will spawn there every time you fast travel there even if you killed it.the khans cannot kill the deathclaw so they will almost always be killed by it, failing the quests.this will happen even after clearing out the quarry.
- When climbing the nearby rocks, you may fall into them. At that point you must load a previous save, as you can't fast travel or jump in that position.
- Quarry Junction. It is possible that loading a save from this location may cause many of your reputations to disappear from the Pip-Boy list, and making the effected factions hostile. This may have been caused by a faction armor related glitch, or