This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
You should have been with us in our glory days. You'd have loved it.”
These generic tribals are the survivors of the Bitter Springs Massacre, eking a pathetic existence off the illicit drug trade of their tribe. Raiding and mercenary work is not uncommon occupations for them, although they are far from their heyday of before the massacre. They are also extremely opinionated and well informed about the goings on of the Mojave.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
Section needed (Effects of the player)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Drops on death
- "Soon Caesar will send in his best troops from the Arizona campaign - the NCR won't know what hit them."
- "Those black-armored devils might be new to the Mojave, but they're butchers like all the rest."
- "The runners are saying that the NCR is sending in their elite shock troops to try and push back the Legion."
- "Diane's going nuts trying to find a new contact in the Fiends now that Motor Runner's dead."
- "If you ask me, a true warrior wouldn't let himself be captured at all - but busting that Legionnaire out of McCarran was an impressive stunt."
Great Khans appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.