Gorge Junkyard is a location in Fallout 76.
Located just off Interstate 59, the Gorge Junkyard was one of the largest salvaging yards in the Forest and was used by Responders for a time. Now it's ripe for the taking.
Points of interest
- This is a large, open space with the local workshop - claimable by any player - located just near the shed close to the house. It's an excellent spot to defend against ghouls and other melee attackers due to the open lines of sight and ability to deploy turrets effectively. Less so against other players.
- The location also contains harvestable titanium, junk, wood, and concrete.
- Potential power armor: Inside the locked green trailer (3) amid the junk, in the yard itself.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Gorge Junkyard appears in Fallout 76.