You shouldn't be here during the day.”
A man of few words and a surly demeanor, Garret protects Set, the leader of Necropolis ghouls from any troublemakers. He is the leader's right-hand man, responsible for rewarding those that serve him well and forcing those that do not to do his bidding. Even if they have to do it at gunpoint.
Interactions with the character player
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Destroy the Super Mutants at the Watershed.: Garret gives the player a reward for destroying the mutants, depending on his reaction. This is determined by the Vault Dweller's charisma and positive karma. To establish a reaction, the Vault Dweller needs to talk to Garrett between 7:00 and 18:00.
- Fix the Necropolis water pump.: if the player carries Junk and talks to Set, they will be sent to the watershed at gunpoint to repair the pump.
- Neutral: 4 flares, 4 Nuka-Cola bottles and $50.
- Likes: a Winchester Widowmaker double-barreled 12 gauge shotgun, 10 shotgun shells, 4 flares, 4 Nuka-Cola bottles and $100.
- Really likes: a shotgun, 10 shotgun shells, 4 flares, 4 Nuka-Cola bottles and $200.
12 gauge shotgun shell.
Drops on death
Garret appears only in Fallout.