Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Food Processor Parts List
- If you need a second pot to help with the 2 Pots bug mentioned below, there is normally a Pot on the Oven next to the food processor. However you will gain bad Karma as it involves stealing it. There should also be one in the kitchen of your Lucky 38 suite.
- There is a pot in Brewer's beer bootlegging, west from Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters.
- There is a pot in the house east of the Nipton General Store, the house with the traps and bark scorpions.
- There is a pot in a Nipton house, south of the Nipton General Store.
- There are two pots in the kitchen of the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm.
- Miguel usually sells pots and fission batteries at Miguel's Pawn Shop in Westside.
- There is a firehose nozzle in the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm.
- There are 2 firehose nozzles in the H&H Tool Factory.
- Several pots can be found in the H&H Tool Factory.
- Several Pressure Cookers can be found in Goodsprings, Repconn Test Site (camp on the road coming towards site)
- There is a steam gauge assembly in the Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse.
- There are 2 steam gauge assemblies inside Cerulean Robotics in Freeside as well as a large amount of scrap metal, sensor modules, and pilot lights. Go through the first door in front of you, they are in the corner on the right hand side.
- There is a steam gauge assembly in Camp McCarran right next to a few trucks on the top shelf and gives no karma penalties.
- It is also possible to repair the food processor without any parts (Repair Skill 80 needed).
- There are 5 pots in the kitchen's food store in Vault 3 Recreation Area.
in the sunset sarsaparilla headquarters are enough fission batteries
- You need 2 pots, even though it says you only need 1. Only one pot will be used up, however.
- Player can't talk to the quest giver to receive the reward.