Fire Breathers' Guide to Not Dying
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
The Fire Breather's Guide to Not Dying
Greeting applicant. This guide was designed to give you a basic overview of first aid and survival techniques while trekking through the Ash Heap region.
But above all else, remember - you are not a medical profession. It is your job to get people out safely. Leave the medicine to the doctors. With that in mind, here are the basic to not dying (and making sure those around you don't either).
BASIC WOUND CARE
1. Wash your hands.
2. Keep pressure on the wound until bleeding stops.
3. Clean the affected area.
4. Dress it using clean bandages.
BASIC BURN CARE
1. If it's not painful, that's a big problem. That's a third degree burn. Get a real medical professional ASAP.
2. Otherwise, hold a cold compress on the burn for 15 minutes.
3. Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.
Collect the following ingredients, take them to a stove or cook pot and combine:
Forest Flora: 1 pt. Boiled Water, 2 Fire Caps, 2 Snaptails, 2 Bloodleaves
Ash Heap: 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower
1. Treat them with Rad-Away
2. That's it. Everything else requires real medicine. If that doesn't fix it or your don't have any, get your tail to a clinic.