This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Figure out what Denom did to the crops
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Azkee is worried about the crops. They're unnaturally large, and he's concerned that Denom might have done something to "improve" the fields which might ultimately prove detrimental to the Ciphers.
Use a Geiger counter on the container of special fertilizer and determine that it's got a moderate amount of radioactive residue in it.
If the player is skilled in both deception and persuasion/intimidation (Persuasion/Average), (Deception/Average) he will be able to tell that Denom is withholding information about the situation and get a confession out of him.
Break into the storage shed by picking the lock (Lockpick/Average) or by stealing the key from Denom (Steal/Average). Discover the empty barrel of fertilizer with the glowing residue. If you know the soil is radioactive, you can confront Denom with this evidence.
Regular Journal Entry
- I discovered that the soil in the greenhouses has become radioactive somehow.
- I found an empty barrel of contaminated fertilizer in a shed near the greenhouse.
- I found out that Denom bought the contaminated fertilizer from a passing trader. The man told him that it would make his crops grow fast and become large.
Dumb Journal Entry
- Bad dirt in food house.
- I find funny dirt in can in shed.
- Denom say he put funny dirt in food house. He make soil bad.