Image needed (local PIP-Boy, pool skeletons, bus stop skeletons, roof setup and skeleton, trailers, notable loot)
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates
This was a "retirement community" in every sense. Most of the residents had no family to speak of and ended up here due to improper financial planning. Feral ghouls now infest the estates. After the Great War, a soldier used one of the trailers as his home, parking his damaged power armor inside. Unfortunately, he perished, for reasons unknown.
Some time in the late 2287 a settler made his way to the shelter west of the pool. Although normally able to handle the ferals he was injured, and sent a radio distress for any assistance. Unfortunately he is dead by the time the Sole Survivor investigates.
The trailer estate is a small cul-de-sac containing eight trailers, all surrounding the main leasing office, which has a pool in front of it. There is a chemistry station in the northwestern most trailer (green and yellow) and a cooking station outside of the northeastern most trailer.
- The Secretary Charmer edition of Live & Love is located in the brown trailer on the east side of the estates.
- The New Squirrel- Tape 1 is found on the desk next to the terminal in the main room of the leasing office.
- The New Squirrel- Tape 2 found on the table in the brown trailer on the west side of the estates.
- The New Squirrel- Tape 3 is found in the refrigerator of the brown trailer on the east side of the estates.
- A random incomplete set of power armor is found in the Master-locked green and yellow trailer in the northeast of the estates.
Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates appears only in Fallout 4.
The green and yellow trailer with the partial suit of power armor.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.311: "[3.15] FIDDLER'S GREEN TRAILER ESTATES
This is a “retirement community” in every sense. Most of the residents had no family to speak of and ended up here due to improper financial planning. Now the residents are more of an infestation."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Distress signal (Relay tower 0BB-915)