Fallout Official Survival Guide
With this practical guide, you will be able to survive the horrors of mutants, radiation, gangs, and violence in a post-nuclear world.”— Publisher's website description
Fallout Official Survival Guide (also known as Official Survival Guide To Fallout) is the official Fallout strategy guide. It was written by William H. Keith, Jr. and Nina Barton and published by BradyGames.
The guide provides detailed description of all aspects of Fallout, from interface to game mechanics and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system, to tips for individual quests and information on locations, enemies, and friendly characters. It also includes strategies for tactical warfare, as well as contains humorous and helpful tips from an old-time adventurer named Ol' Slim. The R.A.T.S. system is used to indicate spoiler alert level of various sections of the book.
The full walkthrough featured in the guide is called One Woman's Path Through the Desert. It features Tanya MacMillen a.k.a. "Blade" as a main character.
- Publisher - Lynn Zingraf
- Editor-in-Chief - H. Leigh Davis
- Licensing Manager - David Waybright
- Marketing Manager - Janet Cadoff
- Acquisitions - Debra McBride
- Development Editor - David Cassady
- Project Editor - David Bartley
- Screenshot Editor - Michael Owen
- Book/Cover Designer - Tanja Pohl
- Production Designer - Dan Caparo
- Artists - Leonard Boyarsky, Jason Anderson, Tramell Ray Isaac, Scott Rodenhizer
- Special Thanks - Chris Taylor
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.