Fallout 76 bobbleheads
|This page lists all bobbleheads in Fallout 76.|
Bobbleheads are consumables that provide a powerful benefit for 1 hour. For example, S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Bobbleheads grant the user +2 to their respective stat for 1 hour on use.
Unlike in previous games, bobbleheads need to be used from the Aid category of the PIP-Boy for their effect to apply. They are never activated on picking up, allowing players to store them away for later.
List of bobbleheads
- Bobblehead: Agility: "Never be afraid to dodge the sensitive issues." Gain +2 Agility.
- Bobblehead: Big Guns: "The best way to win an argument is to be the loudest." Gain +20% damage with heavy guns.
- Bobblehead: Caps: "Never forget to walk away with more than you've bought." Twice as likely to find better Caps Stashes.
- Bobblehead: Charisma: "Nothing says pizzazz like a winning smile." Gain +2 Charisma.
- Bobblehead: Endurance: "Always be ready to take one for the team." Gain +2 Endurance.
- Bobblehead: Energy Weapons: "Arrive at peaceful resolutions by using superior firepower." Gain +20% damage with energy guns.
- Bobblehead: Explosive: "The best way to solve a problem is to make it go away." Gain +30% damage with explosives.
- Bobblehead: Intelligence: "The smartest individuals realize there's always more to learn." Gain +2 Intelligence.
- Bobblehead: Leader: "Lead by example." Gain 5% more experience.
- Bobblehead: Lock Picking: "Always strive for the unobtainable." Gain a 30% wider "sweet spot" when lockpicking.
- Bobblehead: Luck: "There's only one way to give 110%." Gain +2 Luck.
- Bobblehead: Medicine: "The smart man knows a bandage only hides his wounds." Heal 30% more with Stimpaks.
- Bobblehead: Melee: "It's important to do business up close and personal." Gain +20% damage with melee weapons.
- Bobblehead: Perception: "Only through observation will you perceive weakness." Gain +2 Perception.
- Bobblehead: Repair: "Why go down with the ship when you can try to fix it?" Fusion Cores last 30% longer.
- Bobblehead: Science: "Always be prepared to explain the hows and the whys." One extra guess when hacking terminals.
- Bobblehead: Small Guns: "Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away." Gain +20% damage with ballistic guns.
- Bobblehead: Sneak: "The safest distance between two points is a shadowy line." 30% harder to detect.
- Bobblehead: Strength: "It's essential to give your arguments impact." Gain +2 Strength.
- Bobblehead: Unarmed: "When words fail, there's always fists." Gain +25% damage with unarmed attacks.
- Spawn locations for bobbleheads are numerous in each of the six zones. These are covered in the following article
- Fallout 76 bobblehead locations