Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic role playing game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but will continue some parts of the original Fallout and Fallout 2. It was released on October 19 in North America, October 22 in Europe, and November 4 in Japan. It is available on the PC, PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.06- Released July 6, 2011. Various fixes and performance adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.5 - Released April 25, 2011. Various weapon adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.4 - Released February 18, 2011. Fixes some bugs reopened with 1.3.
- New Vegas patch 1.3 - Released February 8, 2011. Added Dead Money add-on trophies.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 184.108.40.2060 - Released December 9, 2010.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.1 - Released October 20, 2010. Resolves around 200+ quest and scripting issues.
Default controls on the PlayStation 3 are:
|O||Back/Pip Boy/Pip Boy Light|
|Square||Draw Weapon/Reload/Put Weapon Away|
|L2||Toggles 1st and 3rd Person View|
|Right Thumbstick||Look/Camera Angle/Grab|
|D Pad||Hotkeys/Change Ammunition Type|
Trophies are available on the PlayStation 3.
The PlayStation 3 version of Fallout: New Vegas received its first DLC, Dead Money, on February 22, 2011. Its second DLC, Honest Hearts, was released on June 2, 2011 (the later release date in comparison to other platforms was due to the outage of the PlayStation Network at the time). Old World Blues was the third add-on released to the PlayStation 3, made available on July 19, 2011.