Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2, also known as Vagrant Lands, was the canceled sequel to Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. The development started before the release of the first game, and it was almost complete when Interplay laid off most of their employees in 2004. At the same time Interplay was in the midst of a legal dispute with Snowblind Studios regarding the usage rights for Snowblind engine.
The plot incorporated some elements from Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 by Black Isle Studios (Caesar's Legion, the Jackals, Nursery), as well as the mutated G.E.C.K. from the canceled Fallout Tactics 2.
- Harold - the friendly wandering ghoul-like abomination.
- Stella - the truck stop owner.
- Fey - a local farmer.
- Cyrus - a Brotherhood paladin.
- Haig - a Brotherhood paladin.
- Keats - super mutant leader.
- Shale - a shady super mutant.
- Miles Reese - the main antagonist, who wants to create a New Eden without humans using a mutated G.E.C.K. prototype.
- Banshee - leader of the Jackal raiders.
- Bulldog - one of the Jackals.
- Harry the Rattlemaster
- Harpy - leader of the Twisted Hairs.