|For the Fallout: New Vegas quest, see Eye for an Eye.|
Eye for Eye
Each crippled limb the player sustains increases damage by 10%. The perk works well with the Small Frame trait, but is largely limited by Old World Blues perks such as Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless.
- The chances of Eye for Eye triggering will be increads by the Small Frame trait due to the increased damage to player body parts.
- Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless, the perks from Old World Blues, will decrease this trait's efficiency drastically.
- The combat drug Steady can completely offset the sway and drop in accuracy from having crippled arms.
Behind the scenes
- The name is a reference to Code of Hammurabi, more specifically, the lex talionis which mandated that injuries caused by an assailant be incurred on them. An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
- verification overdue, remove In the German Ultimate Edition, for each crippled limb you have, you do additional 25% damage to enemy limbs.