Fallout 3 locations project
The pad's ground floor consists of two rooms as well as a staircase leading to the upper level. The first room serves as an entry area leading to the larger main room which contains a large heart-shaped bed at the center, a silver screen and projector as well as several tables. Eulogy's terminal is located here.
The staircase leads to a small landing and a gallery overlooking the ground level entrance area from which the pad's exterior balcony can be accessed.
- The Speech bobblehead is located on the desk next to Eulogy's terminal.
- Five Nuka-Cola Quantums are behind the stairs leading to the second level.
- Eulogy Jones' hat is on a table with a projector next to it.
- The Paradise Falls box key is on a small, round table with bottles on it.
- The Nuka-Cola Quantum found at Eulogy's pad is the same Quantum referenced by the shipping log found at the Nuka-Cola Plant.
- Eulogy can only be found in his pad in the evening or night time. Otherwise he will be wandering around Paradise Falls. During this time his home is guarded by Forty if you convinced him to no longer guard the pen in Rescue from Paradise.
Eulogy Jones' pad appears only in Fallout 3.