Dr. Mobius' glove
It differs visually from the regular scientist glove in that it is a dark-grey color and bears a golden badge. Upon use it emits a small electronic pulse, much like that of the LAER, and frenzies enemies on a critical hit. Combined with its high critical multiplier, the Frenzy effect makes it very useful as a crowd control weapon.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Corrosive glove, a quasi-unique variant that deals caustic acid damage over time. upon a critical hit.
- Sterilizer glove, a quasi-unique red variant that sets targets on fire following a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- When worn along with Dr. Mobius' glasses and scrubs, a challenge called "Mobius Strip" for wearing his full set of apparel is completed, earning the player 100 XP.
- On the underside of the glove inside the hexagon, a human skull can be seen.
- When punching a door with this glove on a small amount of blood will often splatter on it for reasons unknown.
- If you attack your companion with this glove and they are frenzied they will be hostile to you when dismissed.
- Allowing yourself to be attacked with this weapon will cause an effect listed as "M A D N E S S ! ! !"