Dr. Klein's glove
It looks like a blue rubber glove connected by an armband of the same material and the same color, and covered with an unknown shiny chemical product. It has "Dr.K" written on the side. Also, it is somewhat "cleaner" in appearance than the regular scientist glove.
It does the most damage of all the scientist gloves. Upon scoring a critical hit, the unknown chemical agents inflict stat damage to the victim, reducing their Strength by 2 points, and their Damage Threshold against Energy Weapons by 5 points.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Corrosive glove, a quasi-unique green variant that deals caustic acid damage over time upon a critical hit.
- Sterilizer glove, a quasi-unique red variant that sets targets on fire following a critical hit.
- Dr. Mobius' glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Mobius (back when he had arms) that is significantly more damaging and frenzies targets upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- In the upstairs of house #101 in Higgs Village. It is in the middle room upstairs. The glove is in the bottom corner of a cabinet to the right side of the door.
- When worn along with Dr. Klein's glasses and Dr. Klein's Scrubs, a challenge for wearing his full set of apparel called "Klein Destine" is completed earning the player 100 XP.
- The display name of the object effect associated with this weapon (viewable in the Pip-Boy) is "S C I E N C E ! ! !".