Fallout 3 locations project
Dominic and Machete's house
Dominic and Machete's house can be found in Canterbury Commons located right next to, or northeast of, the Dot's Diner. The house is filled with various parts for all schematics, such as turpentine, surgical tubing and toy cars. Also, a couple of ammunition boxes can be found in the office along with two desks and computers. In the main room when you enter there is a Nuka-Cola vending machine. At alternating hours, you'll find either Dominic or Machete sleeping in a rack or just idling. There are a few drinking fountains for replenishing health and a workbench.
- Dean's Electronics - on a desk in the room to the right as you walk in.
- Highwayman's Friend - unique tire iron, on a shelf (no loss of karma if taken).
- Bottelcap mine and 50 bottlecaps.
- Most of the items in the house are not marked as owned, so taking them does not count as stealing.
- There is one bed free to sleep in, making it possible for the player to take up residence in Canterbury Commons. Which is useful due to the frequent trade caravans stopping at the town's entrance. However sometimes Dominic or Machete can be found sleeping in the bed.
Dominic and Machete's house appears only in Fallout 3.