Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement
"Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement", also called "High Impact", is an improvement of the Dermal Impact Armor implant consisting of extra assault-issue impact plates crammed under the skin that double the strength of the original grafts and the resistance to physical trauma and concussive damage.
However, all these metal plates under the skin deformed the natural shape of the skeleton and the body, giving an angular form reducing the charisma of the patient. The patient also must try to stay out of the sun until most of the scabs slough off.
- Dr. Johnson in Redding in the Downtown for $30000
- Dr. Fung in San Francisco in Chinatown for $33000
- Dr. Andrew in Vault City in the Courtyard for $40000 ($30000 with 6 Charisma or 75% Barter)
- The operation taking five days.
- Combat armor mk II and Brotherhood armor cannot be used instead of the combat armor.
Behind the scenes
- Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement shares the same Vault Boy image as Dermal Impact Armor.
- The image for this perk is inspired by the Arnold Schwarzenegger character from the 1991 science fiction action film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.