Dermal Impact Armor
"Dermal Impact Armor", also called "Low Impact", consists of combat armor plates grafted to the patient's skeleton, improving the resistance to physical trauma and concussive damage. Once you have completed the quest Gain Combat Implants and you have a combat armor, you can get it from:
- Dr. Johnson in Redding in the Downtown for $5000
- Dr. Fung in San Francisco in Chinatown for $5500
- Dr. Andrew in Vault City in the Courtyard for $7000 ($5000 with 6 Charisma or 75% Barter)
You gain +5% damage resistance against normal and explosion damage.
- The operation taking two days.
- Combat armor mk II and Brotherhood armor cannot be used instead of the combat armor.
- You can upgrade this perk into the Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement perk.
Behind the scenes
- Dermal Impact Armor shares the same Vault Boy image as Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement.
- The image for this perk is inspired by the Arnold Schwarzenegger character from the 1991 science fiction action film Terminator 2: Judgment Day.