Deathclaw Island is a location in Fallout 76.
This small, seemingly safe island has been chosen by a deathclaw for its residence. It buries beneath the ground, only leaping out to ambush unwary travelers and explorers.
Points of interest
- Stretching along the river, the island is picturesque and features the aforementioned deathclaw, which is always a legendary spawn and guarantees drops of rare materials.
- A plan for a cooking recipe can be found in one of the lunchboxes on the island, near the picnickers in the middle of the island.
- The legendary deathclaw is an excellent source for farming black titanium, as it will always drop refined scrap.
- Potential bobblehead: On top of the small covered bench on the north bank of the island. It may have fallen to the ground near the bench.
- Potential magazine: Near a possible Caps Stash, on the muddy Deathclaw burrow hole, in the middle of the island.
- Caps stash:
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Deathclaw Island appears in Fallout 76.