Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Dead slaves can be found throughout the Capital Wasteland.
These slaves met their untimely end when they fell at the hands of the harsh wasteland while in search of a safe haven for escaped slaves, the Temple of the Union. They hold the slave map on them which notes the location of this safe haven.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Wasteland settler outfit|
Drops on death
- The RobCo Facility parking lot, south of the building near the road.
- Directly northeast of Big Town, on the side of the road.
- In northern area of Metro Central. Walking from the Dupont Circle Station entrance, once you reach the tracks take the first left through an opening between the tracks. The body is located to the right of the crashed train just through the opening.
- Near Canterbury Commons.
- South of Paradise Falls, near a ruined house.
- Dead slaves can also show up as a random encounter.
Dead slaves appear in Fallout 3.