Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Curtain Call at the Tampico
Dean hologram performing at the Tampico theater
If that Ghoul's still alive... correct that. Or break him.”— Father Elijah
- Enter The Tampico.
- Navigate the speakers to the front of the stage.
- Take Vera Keyes' partitures from the music stand to get the backstage key.
- Go backstage and confront Dean Domino.
- Depending on how confrontational dialogue is with Domino, he may keep you alive to continue helping him, or become hostile, forcing the Courier to kill him and run.
|1||Look for Dean in the Tampico Theater|
|2||Search for the backstage key|
|3||Find a way to disable the Tampico's hologram security|
|4||Play Dean's Holotape at the Tampico's Holotape Projector|
|5||Head to the Tampico's backstage and deal with Dean.|
|6||Kill Dean Domino.|
|7||Escape the Tampico before Dean's collar sets off your own.|
- In order to avoid killing Dean, the player must agree with working for Dean in their initial meeting, otherwise the player will 'insult his ego'. Any kind of confrontational speech with him should be avoided throughout the add-on, this includes telling him about the bomb collar.
- You can use a Stealth Boy and loot the two keys on Dean, instead of killing him at the start. However, you will still have to kill him later on to tie up the final pieces to open the elevator.
Behind the scenes
- Even if you do have the backstage key the objective will be marked as incomplete and the game won't let you go through the doors required to continue.
- If you are sneaking when you grab Vera Keyes' partitures (sheet music) with the key in it and you remain in sneak mode and move away from the stage, it may skip the automatic conversation with Dean Domino and automatically start up the security holograms. It will also mark all current quest objectives as complete and give no indication as how to proceed next.