Fallout: New Vegas locations project
|This page is about the location known as Crimson Caravan Company found in Fallout: New Vegas. For the trading company known as Crimson Caravan, see Crimson Caravan.|
Crimson Caravan company
There is a campfire and a workbench to aid in crafting items, along with miscellaneous items scattered around the area. Generally found sharing the campfire or sleeping in the barracks are Caravaneers and Guards resting between travels throughout the Mojave. During the day, Blake can be found at the roadside "store" across from the brahmin pen.
All five buildings are in the form of army barracks, but the player can only enter three of them: the main office, the guard barracks, and the caravaneer barracks. There is also a pen containing pack brahmin.
The Crimson Caravan Company camp is home to the traders of the Crimson Caravan Company, and as such it is filled to the brim with supplies and rations of food items and foodstuffs.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap in the main office on top of a Ham Radio in the corner by the north exit.
- True Police Stories in the main office bathroom in between the stalls.
- ¡La Fantoma! on a desk in the caravaneer barracks
- Crimson Caravan - Van Graff agreement within the safe next to Alice McLafferty's desk.
- Due to the prevalence of supplies here, many players suggest those in Hardcore mode frequent this location as it can provide many items necessary for the hardcore player.
- From the outside of the caravaneer barracks, when standing in front of the door west of the brahmin pen, the barracks appear to have an L-shape bending to the left, but when you go enter, the interior L-shape bends to the right. Entering the door will also turn your compass 180 degrees, and you will be facing east instead of west, with the same reversal upon exiting. This is probably an oversight of the designers.
Crimson Caravan Company appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Rarely a nightkin will spawn in the cattle area and start randomly slaughtering cattle.
- Two Legionaries may spawn here.
- Nobody seems to care if the player kills the brahmin.
- Sometimes you will not be able to enter the buildings restrooms even when the doors are opened.