Crashed Space Station
Crashed Space Station is a location in Fallout 76.
A United States Space Administration space station, the Valiant-1, was in orbit of the Earth before the Great War, but as time passed, the space station lost optimal orbit and careened to the surface of the planet and crashed in the northernmost part of Appalachia in the Toxic Valley. Thankfully, the space station stayed largely intact, but its entire crew would perish upon re-entry. There's not much to scavenge at the space station except for some still wearable space suits from an airlock.
Points of interest
- Located in the crater of its own making, the Valiant has weathered the impact remarkably well, all things considered. The bulk of the station remains embedded upright in the center of the crater, with fragments scattered around it. At the northern edge lies the separated Airlock C7, which can be accessed with the Airlock C7 inventory list and contains the location's steamer trunk and unique space suits.
- Airlock C7 Inventory List: On a red console/hunk of metal next to a skeleton, inside the southern-most wreck.
- Spacesuit and helmet: Inside Airlock C7 - use the code on Airlock C7 Inventory List (111418).
- Potential power armor
- On the upper edge of the crater to the southeast, near the lookout shed.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Crashed Space Station appears in Fallout 76.