The corrosive glove is similar in appearance to the scientist glove, except it is covered with an unknown, highly corrosive green chemical. Despite having a slower rate of attack, the glove inflicts acid damage upon a critical hit. In addition to the damage caused by the initial attack, the acid will continue to drain HP for a few seconds afterwards. Unlike a poison, which only affects living things, the acid will harm both organic and robotic enemies.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Sterilizer glove, a quasi-unique red variant that sets targets on fire following a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Mobius' glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Mobius (back when he had arms) that is significantly more damaging and frenzies targets upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- Under a desk to your right when you walk in the Z-43 Innovative Toxins plant.
- Dropped by Dionaea Muscipula, a unique spore plant, located across the cellular tower bridge northeast of the Signal hills transmitter.
- It is one of the rarest non-unique weapons, with a maximum of two being obtainable.