Cliffwatch is a location in Fallout 76.
A derelict raider camp on the edge of the cliff, overlooking Summersville.
Points of interest
- The camp is a secluded outpost with a number of worthwhile loot spawns. Apart from the stunning views, it also includes a cooking station.
- Potential bobblehead
- On the lower of the two platforms of the main lookout, behind the wooden steps, near the metal bucket and sleeping bag.
- Potential magazine
- On or near the sheet of wood with the Mountain Honey, knife, and decapitated head, set on cinder blocks near a safe, on the south side of the camp.
- Potential power armor
- At the foot of the raider tower, outside the defensive wall near the cliff's edge.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Cliffwatch appears in Fallout 76.