The cleaver was designed to chop hunks of meat for use in your local butcher's shop, but has since been used to chop off the limbs of any thing that gets in your way. This weapon has low Strength and no skill requirements, making it a very capable early level melee weapon. It does bonus damage to limbs.
- Chopper, a unique version that does bonus limb damage and is twice as powerful as a normal cleaver.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Cleaver||7||17.8||2.5||x1||7||22||2||250||20||Melee Weapons:0 Strength:2|
|Chopper||14||56||4||x2||14||22||2||250||800||Melee Weapons:0 Strength:2|
- During the course of Back in the Saddle, you'll come across a Goodsprings settler being attacked by three geckos. Should she die, you can loot a cleaver from her.
- Powder gangers will carry these.
- Various convicts and escaped convicts use these.
- White Glove Society Gourmand chef Philippe will use one.