Clara Duran's Notes 11/77
- Fort Defiance: The note is on a collapsible side table next to the third floor northeastern administrative nurse room.
It's hard to believe that I was going to be taking my students here on a field trip before everything went nuts. I'm so very thankful that I read up on this place and was able to make it here along with other refugees.
Watoga is lost. We can't go back while the robots are running amok. The little bog towns and farms in the countryside wouldn't be able to sustain us the way this place can. Allegheny Asylum has everything that we need in order to really make a go of it, but there is so much work ahead of us.
- Find a working terminal or repair a broken one
- Water treatment facility is having problems, and may need to get another thorough cleaning.
- Keep the coal coming! It's going to be winter really soon.
- Get each survivor a room with a bed, coal burner, and adequate shelter
- Organize volunteers to teach some of my fellow Watogans how to cook and etc.
- Find where the darn roaches are coming from and seal it off!
- Organize scouting groups for different kinds of supplies, especially seeds. Get the kids sorting scrap.
- Try to catch that weird looking cow if it comes back. This place has a dairy, so let's use it!
Other things that we really need to work on is just getting along with each other.