Clara Duran's Notes 1/78
- Fort Defiance: The note is on a wheeled cart near the eastern floor ramp to the third floor.
Saffron fell through some floorboards while scouting on the second floor and sprained her ankle. All things considered, we lucked out. It could have been much worse! Just close up that area for now.
- Need more coal
- Get more rooms for survivors
- Keep training Watogans on the basics
- Send scouting groups to look at nearby farms for supplies and survivors. We need more seeds and we have plenty of chems to trade.
- Someone mentioned that they saw some chickens on a foraging run. They'd go great with Bertha in the barn! Milk, eggs and grain would go a long way to sustain us.
Sometimes these folks remind me of my students on a bad day. Cliques are threatening to split the group, and we need to stop all the little personal insults and jibes if we're going to have a chance of revitalizing this place enough to really make a life here. I'm hopeful despite it all. Without hope, what would be the point of carrying on?