Chaos in Zion
- Kill any quest necessary character: Joshua Graham, Daniel, Follows-Chalk, Waking Cloud, and White Bird or openly kill any Dead Horses or Sorrows tribal.
- Retrieve the Zion Canyon map from within White Bird's cave in the Sorrows Camp.
- Return to the Mojave Wasteland.
|10||Recover the map of Zion Canyon.|
|15||Leave Zion and return to the Mojave Wasteland.|
- It is not necessary to complete this quest. It is activated only if the player kills any of the listed non-player characters, in order to quickly complete the add-on.
- Triggering Chaos in Zion prevents the completion of any other quests and/or achievements/trophies in Honest Hearts.
- Completing this quest is the only known way to let White Legs respawn in Zion.
- This quest can be triggered any time during any quest, including either one of the two final quests. Killing Daniel or Joshua Graham after dealing with Salt-Upon-Wounds can automatically fail the final quest and force you to retrieve the map from White Bird's Cave.