Category talk:Fallout Shelter legendary outfits
Is an outfit with Rarity: Legendary per se a legendary outfit? Or are there other criteria? Will say, does an outfit with legendary rarity automatically fit into this category?
And another, basic question: Is "outfit" the hypernym the game uses for all these pieces – as "Apparel" in the Pip-Boy for other games' outfits –, or does no hypernym exist? -- -- You like to talk to me? -- cCContributions -- 18:50, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- I'm assuming you haven't played Fallout Shelter before, so there's a few things to know about items in it:
- There are 5 different sections of "things": Weapons, Outfits, Junk, Pets, and Dwellers (so yes, outfit is the term used)
- There are 3 tiers of weapons, outfit, and junk items--common, rare, and legendary.
- All items with a similar type and rarity have the same selling value (i.e. all common junk items sell for 2 caps, all rare outfits will sell for 100 caps)
- So also yes, an outfit with legendary rarity is a legendary outfit. (Because of the similarities between items there probably could be a simplified infobox system than what currently exists, so if rarity and type are specified price doesn't need to be as well, but that's a different discussion to be had) Hope that helps. Brantmeierz (talk) 19:14, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, I doesn't have played this. My… uhm… hardware, I have to admit, doesn't meet the requirements. ;)
- And yes, that helped, thanks!
- Now I doubt it was really a good idea to move Fallout Shelter outfits to Fallout Shelter apparel, but that wasn't my decision… -- -- You like to talk to me? -- cCContributions -- 19:20, 15 May 2016 (UTC)