Split suggested (Overview needed)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
Cash registers were ubiquitous in shops prior to the Great War, used to store money and record transactions. Though they are used far less commonly in post-War society, registers can be found throughout the Capital, Commonwealth, and Mojave Wastelands, in both active and abandoned stores.
- A large amount of cash registers can be found in the National Archives.
- A decent amount can be found at the Super-Duper Mart, with most of them containing pre-War money.
Fallout: New Vegas
- There are several cash registers throughout the casino and cocktail lounge levels of the Lucky 38 Casino.
- In the Dead Money add-on, the ruins of the Sierra Madre contains many registers. Some may even have the Vending machine code "Return outfit item".
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
- Though registers are often present in stores operating in the Wasteland, the caps used in transactions with shopkeepers or scavengers are never kept in these containers.