Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Cap counterfeiting shack
In the basement of the shack is a Nuka-Cola vending machine, two Sunset Sarsaparilla machines, and many empty and full bottles of Nuka-Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla. There are also many ammunition boxes present. There is a table in front of the vending machines which contains a number of counterfeit bottle caps. This location can be used as player housing due to the bed and many storage containers.
As with most areas around Callville Bay, there are plenty of cazadors (young and standard) guarding the entrance, so prepare accordingly.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor - Found in the separate room of the basement at the foot of the bed on a pile of suitcases.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap x3 - Located on the tables with soda bottles in the cellar.
- Random weapon(s) in a gun cabinet in the cellar.
- Varmint rifle x1 - on a shelf between two ammunition boxes (not in the cellar).
- First aid box x1 - Found inside the cellar in the room with a bed in it.
- Counterfeit bottle cap x18 - In the cellar on the top of a table full of empty soda bottles.
- The shack's entrance to the underground counterfeiting facility is actually on the wrong side of the room, likely due to a placement error when making the game. It would be much more logical to make the staircase into the counterfeiting facility into the cliff next to it, but it is not that way. Instead, it is on the side of the shack with flat ground, and outside you cannot see any outline of a down staircase.
Cap counterfeiting shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.