California Sunset Drive-in
A derelict pre-War outdoor movie theater. The screen is in fairly good condition, but the rest of the buildings are not. It's inhabited by a group of bark scorpions, radscorpions, with the occasional feral ghoul dropping in with a neighborly visit. The area is a convenient fast travel point for Primm before it's liberated. There's some loot to be had here. Notably, there's a small scripted scene here, where a coyote detonates a hidden mine, foreshadowing the surprises waiting on the road to Novac. It can be killed and the mine disarmed for reuse with good reflexes.
- 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps: Found on the ground near the ruins in the back, right next to some empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles.
- Lad's Life: On the plank-bench north of the playground, north of the theater, near the campfire.
- True Police Stories: Picnic table near the swings.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap, Programmer's Digest: Irradiated camp to the west, the cap is inside the wooden box.
- Copious amounts of frag grenades: Inside an overturned truck northwest, towards the canyon wreckage.
The California Sunset Drive-in appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.