This once proud center of entertainment and joy has seen a stunning change of decor last year, becoming decisively more primitive. The Pack lay claim to the amphitheater and turned it into a mockery of its earlier self.
The entrance to the amphitheater hosts a few slave cages, and is flanked by living quarters. Toward the center is a cage for pit fighting, and a stage where Mason, the pack alpha, holds court.
Backstage is storage space and what used to be dressing rooms, which have been made into living quarters of the Pack. The main room holds a cooking station; to the east is a side room that contains a weapons workbench and armor workbench. Further north are the animal cages and a chemistry station.
- The Problem Solver: A unique handmade rifle in Pack livery, obtainable from Mason by passing a difficult persuasion check (forcing him to obey the player).
- Shorty's note, Buzz's holotape, Buzz's note and Buzz's apology are all found in Nuka-Town backstage in the room with the weapon and armor workbenches: the holotape is on a table near the doorway, while the note and apology are on a shelf beside the weapons workbench.
- Stinking Operators: On the bench in the main room of the backstage.
- You go tell Mason: On the bench in the backstage, in the abattoir.
- V's note and H's note: In the dressing room.