Bootlegger's Shack is a location in Fallout 76.
The name belies a rather extensive facility in southern Cranberry Bog, complete with a wind-powered pump and numerous crafting stations. The owner appears to have been supplying Watogan juveniles with moonshine. of his own making.
Points of interest
- The "shack" is a rather large operation with a decent amount of loot, including two bobblehead and two magazine spawns, as well as a random power armor and assorted crafting stations.
- Random power armor: Inside the perimeter.
- Watoga High School (note): On the table in the center.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Bootlegger's Shack appears in Fallout 76.