|For other characters in the Fallout universe named Billy, see Billy.|
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Essential, Auto-calc stat
Tawking wike what? You'we weiwd.”— Biwwy, being told to give up the act.
Biwwy, or Billy, is a young boy with a slight speech impediment, making it hard for him to pronounce the L and R sounds. He used to be on the scavenging team in Little Lamplight, but was kicked out of it because none of the other kids could stand him. Now he walks around the alcoves of the Great Chamber alone, playing with his Wazer Wifle.
Biwwy (or Billy) doesn't seem to have any friends, as everyone finds him annoying, possibly because of his speaking disabilities and apparent hyperactive nature.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|Athlete of the Wastes outfit|
Kid's baseball cap
Drops on death
- Biwwy (or Billy) seems to be unaware of his speech impediment, as he thinks that the Lone Wanderer "talks funny".
- Sometimes if you enter Little Lamplight with Fawkes as your companion, everyone in Little Lamplight will flee, making the Wazer Wifle unobtainable.
- If the Lone Wanderer asks about the way to Vault 87, Biwwy will talk completely normal, as if he has no speech impediment.
- There is a glitch in which Biwwy or Billy is found in the nearby pool of water, unable to be engaged in conversation, making the Wazer Wifle unobtainable.
- prid 61799 followed by moveto player. The character should be teleported out of the water onto dry land right next to you, and the Wazer Wifle can then be obtained. Console gamers can leave the Great Chamber and return later, Biwwy or Billy may have spawned somewhere reachable. This can be fixed by opening the console (~), and typing
Biwwy appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.62: "Billy, AKA "Biwwy"
A nine-year-old boy with a slight speech impediment, Biwwy was recently kicked off the scavenging team because no one could stand being around him. He's still generally avoided by most and leads a slightly sad, lonely existence, lurking in the alcoves of the Great Chamber and playing with his Wazer Wafle, although he's got no cause to use it anymore."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)