Big Bend Tunnel West
Big Bend Tunnel West is a location in Fallout 76.
This camp is a raider settlement founded in 2083, following the Charleston Flood. For the next 14 years, until the raiders were wiped out by the scorched, it flourished into a community with solid trade relations with the Appalachian Brotherhood.
Points of interest
- The densely packed, chaotic raider settlement surrounds the western entrance to the tunnels. There is a decent amount of loot in the wooden shacks, including a tinker's workbench, with a dead Fire Breather sergeant laying in the entryway to the tunnel.
- Allemane's Code: On the body of the sergeant, used to unlock anti-scorched receivers at the Charleston Fire Department.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On a filing cabinet, behind the metal counter with the wire wall and locked door, in the central mine warehouse (accessed via the key), in the middle of the tunnel interior.
- Potential magazines
- On the metal desk in the window alcove across from an orange tool case, in the middle of the upper stilted maintenance cabins above the train tracks, in the main maintenance "middle" of the tunnel; access via the locked double doors.
- Potential power armor
- Outside a derailed military cargo car, towards Lewisburg Station.
- Inside the warehouse inside the locked area in the tunnels.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Big Bend Tunnel West appears in Fallout 76.