Big Bend Tunnel East
Big Bend Tunnel East is a location in Fallout 76.
The eastern end of the Big Bend was turned into a major fortified outpost of the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel, operating under Knight Melissa Reische. The garrison was tasked primarily with ensuring that the tunnel remained safe and no scorched got through to the other side of the mountains. Established around 2088, the Brotherhood established close trading relations with the former raiders on the other end of the tunnels, trading protection and essential supplies for weapons, ammunition, and technology. The situation lasted until 2095, when Reische joined the rest of her brothers and sisters in the last stand against the scorchbeasts. Abandoned, the fortifications were soon overwhelmed by the scorched, who were nonetheless kept at bay by the crafty former raiders for nearly two years... Until they were wiped out by the monsters coming down from the mountains.
Points of interest
- This major fortified outpost is quite the opportunity for looting. Apart from numerous crafting stations (weapons, armor, power armor, cooking), it also contains a random power armor spawn and a locked security container by the entrance to the tunnel that can be lockpicked (level 2) to gain access to several weapon spawns.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Thom and Molly: The note is pinned under an aluminum canister on the desk by Knight Reische's terminal.
- Holstein's Code: The note is on the body of a dead Fire Breather just before the tunnel door.
- Potential power armor
- A suit of power armor might spawn at one of the power armor stands.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Big Bend Tunnel East appears in Fallout 76.
- See Big Bend Tunnel for details.