Beckley Mine Exhibit
Beckley Mine Exhibit is a location in Fallout 76.
A model mine preserved at the edge of Beckley. Due to popularity, the miner statue is an exact replica of the one found at Miners Monument. Preserved as a tourist attraction, it became quite attractive as a settlement in the wake of the nuclear war.
Points of interest
- The model mine consists of five buildings surrounding a central square, on the western edge of town, north of the adjacent gift shop (which contains a locked safe). The workshop itself covers a roughly square area bordered by the road in the east and the edge of the mountain to the west.
- There's also a small, gutted museum just southof the exhibit proper.
- The available resources include 6 food, 8 water, 1 crystal and gold each, and 3 oil.
- Notes and holotapes
- Top of the World Ad Packet: On the counter in the museum.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Loose screws
Beckley Mine Exhibit appears in Fallout 76.