Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For the various forms of fruit that appear in the Fallout series of games, see fruit.|
Banana yucca fruit
Banana yucca fruit (left) and plant (right)
Like all other Mojave Wasteland plants, ripe banana yucca plants found in the wasteland will eventually regrow after being picked by the player, making them an unlimited supply of free food. Picking one plant yields two fruits.
Effects of Survival skill
|10||+1 Hit Point, -18 Dehydration, -12 Starvation||60||+2 Hit Point, -33 Dehydration, -22 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point, -21 Dehydration, -14 Starvation||70||+2 Hit Point, -36 Dehydration, -24 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point, -24 Dehydration, -16 Starvation||80||+2 Hit Point, -39 Dehydration, -26 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point, -27 Dehydration, -18 Starvation||90||+2 Hit Point, -42 Dehydration, -28 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point, -30 Dehydration, -20 Starvation||100||+3 Hit Point, -45 Dehydration, -30 Starvation|
1 Banana yucca fruit
- Banana yucca fruit can be found in various places throughout the wastes, especially around packs of bighorners, as the Bulls prefer to spawn or graze nearby them. Plants can be found in the following places:
- In a garden in Goodsprings, west of the Goodsprings general store.
- Near the Legion Raid Camp, due east from the lowest tent.
- In the garden at Wolfhorn Ranch.
- Outside the home directly east of the Nipton Hall.
- Outside the home north of the Nipton General Store.
- There is various number of plants in sight of the road leading towards Jacobstown from the north, just before the woods.
- South of Raul's Shack
- South of Bloodborne Cave.
- Two growing at the Northern Passage located north of the H&H Tools Factory.
- There are four plants growing in Westside, in the north-east corner (near the entrance to the Northern Cistern).
- Some growing due west within Westside, halfway between Klamath Bob's, and Miguel's.
- A large amount of plants can be found growing in Zion Canyon.
- There are four fruit in the Boomer's mess hall.
- One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of Field Research, once you have upgraded the biological research station.
Behind the scenes
- Yucca baccata is the scientific name for the banana yucca, and it can be found throughout the American Southwest.