Bailey Family Cabin
Bailey Family Cabin is a location in Fallout 76.
Another small cabin hidden in the remote wilderness of the Savage Divide, where a married couple lived out their lives.
Points of interest
- Another of the small, single-building cabins. There's minor loot inside, complete with a magazine and bobblehead spawn and a recipe or two.
- Letter To My Love: On the nightstand inside the cabin.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the metal shelving, two shelves down from the teddy bear, inside the rusting metal caravan.
- Potential magazines
- On the low coffee table, inside the cabin, near the chair, sofa, and TV.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Bailey Family Cabin appears in Fallout 76.