The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Back Street Apparel
Before the Great War, Bostonians preferred the bargains of this clothing shop, but it's doubtful its current residents had a shopping spree in mind; raider boss Clutch has set up camp with her crew inside of the shop.
The main room has a rounded counter in the center with several display cases surrounding it. Along with a couple bathrooms and changing rooms, there is a backroom that contains an armor workbench and some raider living quarters. Going upstairs from the main store leads to another raider living section, and continuing to follow the stairs leads to a ladder to the roof.
- A Grognak the Barbarian comic book on the upper floor
- There is a safe in the destroyed room with the computer.
- From the rooftop, perform a series of jumps from rooftop to rooftop moving west. At one point, you may have to jump north before you can continue moving west. At the end of your jumps you will find a dead sniper in the rooftop corner with an ammo box. There is also a Muzzled Hardened Sniper Rifle sitting on the ledge.
- There is a teddy bear with glasses holding a Boston Bugle on the toilet in the bathroom.
Back Street Apparel appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.430: "[9.03] Back Street Apparel
Prewar customers of this clothing shop preferred the bargains found here. It is now overrun by Raiders, and a couple of turrets greet you at the only entrance, close to a pipe-laden truck used as a barricade. Climb to the upper floor for a comic and roof access."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)